RFIC with its advanced design and engineering capabilities, offers customized IMA solutions configured using multiple MMwave blocks. Based on the customer requirements and our previous experience in RF Block design like amplifier, frequency converter, oscillator we can deliver IMAs with complete solutions which can be plug and play.
We offer help in IMAs in:
- Complete RF Board design solution.
- Based on our previous IPs, we have ready to use design and chips which can be integrated on the PCB.
- We can help with the 3D planar EM Simulations of RF boards with all the individual components on the CAD to understand all the parasitic effects on RF performance.
- In IMAs, to avoid EMI and crosstalk, we can use aluminium lid and via fencing on to isolate key individual blocks.
- We also offer solutions in mechanical housing and hermetic sealing in assembly as well.
- We can provide complex assemblies which readily integrate into some of the world’s most sophisticated technology platforms.
- Other than the assembly we can also enhance the performance of the final product.
Our PCB design solutions:
RFIC Solutions design team in India has expertise in designing Multilayer PCBs (24 layers).
We have designed complex Rigid, Rigid-flex, Metal core boards of frequency range > 70 GHz with the maximum board size of 9X11 inches.
We also have hands on experience in PCB design tools, like Concept HDL-XL, Allegro PCB XL, Spectra Router XL, OrCAD-CIS, OrCAD PCB Designer.
We can provide complete solutions from starting to the development of multilayer PCB design.
We can also help in component engineering by modifying or changing the individual components on the board to improve the overall RF performance and system level spec compliance.
Key PCB Solutions we offer:
- PCB Layout, Component on top/bottom sides.
- PCB Board Revision Engineering (impedance controlled, high speed PCBs).
- Software CAD-OrCAD PCB Designer, Cadence Allegro, Mentor Graphics Pads, Altium, GC-Prevue Plus, Valor Trilogy 5000.
- Component Technologies SMT, DIP, combination.
- Board Technologies-Digital, Analog and Mixed Signal.
- PCB design upto 24 layers and more.
- PCB substrate materials FR4, R/T Duroid 4880, Isola 370HR, Astra MT77 are used. Customer’s preferred material are also considered.